- 70% lighter than a standard 1″ metal grip
- Contours provide leverage reducing “clenching” and fatigue
- Greater range of motion
- Relief for sore hands!
- 5-year Warranty when you buy direct
Reducing the weight of your assembly, reducing fatigue, adding comfort & increasing performance is a solid resume for a grip. You can maximize these attributes by pairing Morphix grips with your lighter machines.
The contours are intuitively placed, super comfortable and allow for a greater range of motion. They also provide leverage and balance allowing you to work without “clenching”. You’ll feel the difference fast when you work more comfortably.
The Humbolt Grip rests in your hand at a natural 90° angle to the prep site and was designed as a liner. The Flatiron Grip has a thinner profile, rests at a natural 45° and was designed as a shader.
However, we also have lots of customers who use the Humbolts for shading and the Flatirons for lining and wouldn’t have it any other way.
- New longer lasting material = New Warranty
- Easy to clean, non-slip texture
- Metal threads incorporated
- Designed for right & left-handed artists
- Designed for routine steam-heat sterilization (not compatible with dry heat)
- Both grips 2.25″ (57mm) Height
- Patented – Made in USA